Re: [compost_tea] My NZ Visit

From: bkquinn <bkquinn_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 13:16:56 +1300

Hi Scott and others,

we have plenty of commercial farmers / growers doing great things with ACT =
(many are lurking right here)and plenty of want-to-be's(who should be lurki=
ng) who put it all at risk.
That is the message to push home at the garden club.
the contact in NZ is;
Cherryle Prew
Soil Foodweb Institute NZ Ltd
982 Kaipaki Road

RD 3

Cambridge

New Zealand

Ph 0064-7-823 7520

Fx 0064-7-827 3787

Mob 027 2907 566

www.soilfoodweb.com

we have plenty writing about compost tea and still talking about an old soc=
k full of compost(or something that once had potential) stirred or kicked =
every time you pass it, (especially in the North where you are talking abou=
t), so take a hard and direct line to what you are talking about and recomm=
end serious interest to contact the lab for NZ advisers list.

crops (commercial) using ACT include grass farming (beef, dairy), avocado, =
kiwi, citrus, vegetable, grape, apple, asparagus, and so on.

regards

Bill Quinn

Paeroa New Zealand.