Re: [compost_tea]

From: pccrozat <pccrozat_at_fastmail.fm>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 08:55:42 -0000

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, sbrustkern@a... wrote:
> Hi,

> What type of indicaters are you looking for, and pehaps I can get
you  headed
> in the right direction.

> Steve

basically we need to assess whether our machine is doing the job of
making good quality ACT. colour is supposed to be an indicator, but
to what extent? smell is that of soil or compost. those are the only
observations that we can make. we have a X400 microscope but we don
t really know what to look for. so if there are other indicators of
good ACT we are interested.
thx

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to