[compost_tea] Microscope for sale

From: Tim Livingstone <tlivingstone_at_jollyfarmer.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:23:28 -0400

Carol is selling a microscope with an ABBE condensor. I haven't
seen it and don't know any more about it than what is stated here,
but told Carol I would post in case anyone here is interested.
Please contact her directly at the email address below.

  From: "Carol M. Stiff" <kck_at_turbonet.com>
Subject: COMPOUND BIOLOGICAL MICROSCOPE 40x-1000x

I bought a COMPOUND BIOLOGICAL MICROSCOPE 40x-1000x
last year from Ebay (on a whim). I really wanted a dissecting scope
but this one looked so nice that I got it. I think I paid $125 plus
shipping. Do you know anyone who might be interested in it? It
looks like the one at: HYPERLINK
"http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3844513677"
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3844513677

cms