[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

The OFMA was created at the March, 1996, Leavenworth, KS Nationaal Forum of the National Organic Marketing Cooperative Feasibiliyt Study.

http://www.iquest.net/ofma/

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Venaura Farm - Chapel Hill, NC, USA
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu  http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden

WELCOME TO THE HOME PAGE OF THE ORGANIC FARMERS MARKETING ASSOCIATION!

For more information
Copyright information

The Organic Farmers Marketing Association, or OFMA, was created at the March, 1996, Leavenworth, KS National Forum of the National Organic Marketing Cooperative Feasibility Study in an effort to assist organic farmers in marketing, communication and public advocacy. The Study's Regional Meetings and surveys proved organic farmers' need and motivation to begin a cooperative effort. In the spirit of such cooperation, this Website has been created to bring together organic farmers, consumers and supporters of organic agriculture from all over the world.

We invite you to visit us often--there will be many additions as we increase participation and communication. Together we can make OFMA grow!

---------------------------->News Flash: OFMA's Organizing Committee goes International!

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! The next meeting of the National Organic Standards Board is Coming to Indiana, Sept. 18-20, 1996! Click here for the complete agenda and more information !

NOSB Nominations Sought

OFMA's On-line Guest Book

Work Opportunities---Looking for help, or have a job to offer?

Worming your way through the compost heap of Organic and other Laws of importance to organic farmers:

Urgent Updates on the US Organic Foods Production Act---OFMA Position Papers:

Be one of OFMA's Founding Supporters!

Getting access to OFMA's Private Pages

Join us at the December, 1996 Meeting!

Helping others to get Online

Inspiring Offerings: Creative Contributions from OFMA's Supporters

OFMA's private pages :

Production Sector Committee Reports: In these three reports, each production sector committee describes the past and planned work of their committee, and their perspective on the work and opportunities of OFMA.

Livestock

Produce/Perishables

Field Crops

Market Reports Submission Forms: