[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Little Grayback Farm's International Seeds

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/2759/seedman.html

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu

Little Grayback Farm's International Seeds

FOR A FREE CATALOG BY E-MAIL--SEE OUR FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE. MAILED DIRECT TO YOUR E-MAIL BOX USUALLY WITHIN 24 HOURS

.If you perfer yours by postal mail (United States only} send $2.00 and we'll send you our postal packet which includes our favorite listings of vegtables, flowers and herb seeds. Delivery in approx ten days.

A LITTLE INFO ABOUT OUR COMPANY

We ship seeds to anywhere in the world and 95% of our seeds can be container grown, which means you sow our seeds anywhere at any time of the year!

We have a network of seed suppliers that span the world, always finding new and exciting seed species to sell through our dealers. All seeds sold are from certified seed collectors or growers. All federal and state seed laws known to us are rigidly obeyed and adhered to. We maintain a strict quality control program and do our own seed germination tests.

WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM THE REST?

A lot, our selection of seeds is unparalleled. We know of no other seed company that offers all of the varieties that we do. Our prices are among the lowest in the industry. We offer exceptional value for you.

OUR SEED PACKETS.

Our seed packets are probably the best in the business. In order to offer the satisfaction guarantee we do, we have to make sure our seeds arrive safely. We package our seeds in air-tight, waterproof, recloseable plastic zip-lock pouches. This is not economical, in fact it is about the most expensive way of packaging seeds, but the extremely high rate of success our customers have with our seeds seem to make it a bargain.

OUR FREE E-MAIL CATALOG.

We avoid the high cost of printing expensive, full color catalogs by instead offering our seeds by an electronic catalog delivered to you through your E-mail usually within 24-48 hours. Not only do you not have to wait for the postman, but you get our catalog conviently delivered right to your computer in an easy to use zipped file! This enables us to keep our cost down. We believe our products will speak for themselves, no fancy advertising needed. To get your free catalog, just go to the bottom of this page and e-mail us with your e-mail address. Catalogs are e-mailed daily so keep checking your mail!
OUR SEED LABELS.

Again, no fancy labels or pictures (we figure you'll be seeing the real thing soon enough) , instead we load our labels with helpful information. Information such as Common Name, Botanical Name, the proper depth for planting the seed, the proper soil for the plant, the height of the mature plant, amount of water needed, amount of sunlight needed, classification as to perennial/annual, germination time normally required, zone information (when available), and any special requirements that may needed to help the seeds germinate. We also tell you if this species can be raised in containers inside in cold climates.

OUR SEED COUNT.

Why give a seed count for each variety? Some of the varieties we offer are very expensive for us to purchase or they may be in short supply. In order for us to make our packets available at a reasonable price to you, we sometimes have to send a small number of seeds per packet. We feel that you should know up front what you are going to receive, so we list our seed count in our catalogs.

OUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.

If a product is not good enough to have a satisfaction guarantee, it should not be offered to the public, enough said. If you are unhappy with a packet of seeds purchased from us, simply write us and we will cheerfully replace the seeds.

For pictures and information on caring for many of the plants that can be raised from our seeds, check out theTIME LIFE ELECTRONIC LIBRARY

What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?
The Weather Channel now offers a Gardening Map. Color map showing what to plant this time of year as well as links to gardening help from soil preparation to weeds. Check it out!
Click here to find out what adverse weather is coming to your area.

Visit the Weekend Gardener's "Official Seed Starting Home Page"
for great info on starting your seeds as well has lots of other gardening help!

The plant seeds listed below are only a sampling of the many we carry.
Please write if you do not see what you need. If looking for a specific seed, we need both the common and bontanical name. Requests take approx 2-3 days for an answer as researching is limited.
Visit my "personal choice's" garden page for some great virtual garden tours around the world .

MAIN MENU:

NEW! Our Favorite Flower Garden Selections

NEW! Our favorite Vegetable Garden Selections

House Plants

Exotic and Unusual Vines from Around the World

Unusual Bonsai Specimens

Our Favorite Cacti

Flowers for Cut and Dried Arrangements

Exotic, Tropical Fruit and Nut Plants

Unusual and Hard to Find Garden Plants

Medicinal Herbs and Healing Plants

Natural Insect Repellent Plants

Palm Trees From Around the World

Potpourri Plants

Unusual Trees and Shrubs from Around the World

New Seed Arrivals

Special Order Seeds

NEW! Rain Forest, Amazon, Jungle Plants

NEW! Ornamental Grass seeds from around the world

NEW! Lawn Shrubs and Plants from Around the World

NEW! Our Favorite Garden Herbs

NEW! Chinese/Japanese/Korean Stir-fry Vegetables

NEW! Our Favorite Rose Seeds

NEW! Seeds for Chinese Medicinal Plants

NEW! Oak tree seeds from around the world

NEW!Tobacco Seeds From Around the World (For processing your own Cigars, Cigarettes, Chewing, Snuff, Pesticides, Ornamental Plants )

CLICK HERE TO USE OUR EASY ON LINE ORDER FORM

NEW!The Universal Seedbank featuring thousands of unique seeds from around the world. Many of these seeds are supplied from growers and nursery suppliers from around the world who do not sell to the public. All seeds listed can be ordered through us. You must use the Universal Seedbank Order Form to order these seeds on-line as they can not be ordered with our regular seed listings.

If paying by check, cash or money order, please send order and payment to:

Little Grayback Farm's International Seeds

PO Box 684

Selma, OR 97538

Phone: 888-343-9096

Your name

In order to better serve you, may we have a little geographical info?
Country ?

State?

What are your gardening interests or other comments:

How did you find my page?

May we E-mail you a catalog? ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS OR POSTAL ADDRESS (U.S. ONLY) BELOW.

  1. Yes
  2. No

The standard e-mail version of our catalog is in a Windows based zipped file that is opened with WinZip in either Windows 3.1 or Win95. Please indicate the "text version" if you don't use Windows or use a Mac. We also offer the full catalog in HTML that you can use with your browser. Please indicate which version you would like.
Format choice

E-MAIL OR POSTAL ADDRESS :

Postal version will be sent upon receipt of handling charge ($2.00).

Little Grayback Farm is part of the BizWiz! System. Search BizWiz

BizWiz is a valuable resource if you are buying or selling a product or service.

Little Grayback Farm presents Access Business Online's Magic Files.
Access Business Online Magic Files

Access Business Online's Magic Files are a Copyright and Trademark property of Rainbow Page, Inc.