[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Mealybug parasitic wasp: Leptomastix dactylopii

	purusha@adnc.com (Guy Williams) wrote:

>I'm looking for a source of this mealybug parasite. I'd appreciate any
>information. Thanks. I'm located in Southern California in the USA.

Guy,
      Arizona Biological Controls Inc.(ARBICO) can provide you with
what you need.  They do mail order sales and I've found them to be a
reputable company.  We bought fly parasites from them to use in our
horse stables here in central PA and have no complaints.  You'll find
all the info you need at their website:
                        http://www.usit.net/hp/bionet/agcat.html

                                    Good luck,
                                                        Curt