Re: Like new used tractors

 I called and spoke with one of the owners to mention that I
could not access the page. He said that it was up and running
and that he himself had just looked at that morning. When I
mentioned that I could get to "pagebiz.com/" he said, "Oh, that
guy wants me to pay him money, so I changed to a different
server"!! Well, after he gave me the new URL, I was able to go
and visit the site myself. So, here it folks:

See if that works for you...

==========Jed, 1/31/97==========

Roger Loving wrote:
> In <32ED9C60.4841@injersey.com> Rob Gray <alpha@injersey.com> writes:
> >
> >Maybe they fix 'em up!!

> >> So where do they get their tractors from?
>     According to the home page they import them as used tractors from
> Japan!
>                                     Roger

Well, you guys must have spooked them, because when I hit on their
link just now, I got....

     this page is no longer being maintained

Keith M. Boyd                                   Nothing Could be Finer than
NCR Corp.                                        Huntin' and Fishin' in
3325 Platt Springs Rd.                    South Carolina
West Columbia, SC 29170              Go Gamecocks, Go Braves