[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Codex issue

I do not discount the allegations of large pharmaceutical companies
attempting to eliminate competition by turning OTC supplements into
prescription products.  But the accusation that these companies are Nazi
organizations because their predecessor company was linked to the Nazi
effort 50 years ago is a low blow.  I recommend that you drop this
reference.  It is unnecessary.  People recognize the self-interest and
power of these large companies without accusing them of being Nazi.

Dick Bowen
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics
University of Hawaii