Organic Orchard Management

Dear Friends:

Sometimes what you don't find is more interesting that what you do find.

My recent request for research/information on Organic Orchard Soli
management turned up very little in the way of information appropriate to
the Midwest.  A few folks did provide helpful leads, and I have passed them

For anyone interested in further information, searching the SAN archives
did yield some SARE projects that may be of interest

Thanks for your help everyone.

Sean McGovern
Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association
PO Box 82234 Columbus Ohio 43202
(ph) 614/294-3663
(fx) 614/291-3276

For Organic Certification services in Ohio, call Certification Coordinator,
Sylvia Upp at 419/853-4060