[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Position Opening (P/T)

	P/T Administrative Assistant

The Henry A. Wallace Institute for Alternative Agriculture in Greenbelt, MD
seeks a part-time (3 days per week) individual  to perform a wide variety of
administrative functions to support the activities of the staff of the
Wallace Institute's Agricultural Policy Project.  General office work
(typing, maintaining databases, filing, coordinating mailings);  respond to
requests for information; schedule travel; and assist with meeting planning.
Reqs: excellent secretarial skills including proficiency with
wordprocessing, spreadsheet and database programs and the ability and
willingness to learn new software; strong organizational skills; ability to
work independently and set priorities; excellent communication skills, both
written and verbal; and ability to handle multiple tasks.  The ideal
candidate would also have a familiarity with agricultural and/or food
policy. To apply, send resume and cover letter to: Kate Clancy, Wallace
Institute for Alternative Agriculture, 9200 Edmonston Rd, Ste. 117,
Greenbelt, MD 20770.  Questions about the position can be addressed to our
email address: wagpol@access.digex.net

Ag Policy Project
Henry A Wallace Institute for Alternative Agriculture
9200 Edmonston Rd Ste 117
Greenbelt  MD  20770-1551

Phone: 301-441-8777
Fax: 301-220-0164
Web site: www.hawiaa.org

Please place my first name somewhere in the Subject area of any reply to
this message, as our email account is shared by several people.  Thank you.