[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Yuri receives hypocrite of the week award (was Re: Ecological Economics and Entropy)

On 24 Nov 1996 02:51:53 GMT, "Mike Asher" <masher@tusc.net> wrote:

>Brian Carnell <briand@net-link.net> wrote:
>>yuku@io.org (Yuri Kuchinsky) wrote:
>>
>> .. There must be a way to disagree with
>> >someone and yet respect them as an individual.
>> 		^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> Ah...like your rants against the Pope! No demonizing there, eh Yuri?
>
>Yuri's hypocrisy is far deeper than this.

Mike, the ad hominems you posted were rather mild for Yuri. Here are
some ad hominem attacks sent out by the Mr. Holier-Than-Thou directed
at me over the past year or so.

Then again, what do you expect from someone who believes the United
States is overpopulated ("It is clear that the US is overpopulated,
and the prime evidence for this is that the real wages have been
declining for at least 20 years.")

"I take it the mushroom harvest has been pretty good in your part of
the country this year, eh, Brian?"

"So please try to rise above your cultish, atheistic, and fanatical
Libertarianism,"

"Thank the Holy Father and other such ENEMIES OF HUMANITY."

"I love consistency. You have consistently shown yourself to be a
moral monster, in so far as you don't find the terrible suffering of
the people of the 3 world caused by overpopulation to be of any
consequence. "

"All three are important factors. Is your (lack of) brain capacity
preventing you from considering the real problems of the world
realistically in all their complexity?"

"He [I believe this referred to John McCarthy] is a psychopath because
he thinks the earth has room for 50 billions."

"Beyond that, it is your delusions of grandeur
speaking."

"I always reply to substantive questions. The problem with you is that
your primitivism cannot allow you to ask them."

"f you had a choice to be known as a blabbing fool or as a shameless
liar, which one would you rather be?"

"They were overpopulated before 1948, dummy."

Brian Carnell                   http://www.carnell.com/
brian@carnell.com

Follow-Ups: References: