[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Controversy on SAN tone/content

I agree that a bit more civility in tone is called for on this
list, but if one continues to post meassages with such venom and
bluster, the "delete" and "next message" buttons are effective
tools. These types of messages are the exception, not the rule,
and I would hate to see the lively discussions we share here to
be censored because of a few inappropriate  comments. Free speech
sometimes means having to listen to alot of garbage, but it's worth
it in
my view. So, use those "delete" buttons for personal censorship!
After all, "sticks and stones..."
Thank you all for your ever insightful commentaries
DC
David Conner
Center for Rural Studies
207 Morrill Hall, UVM