Re: Difference, Community, and Sustainability

Unleesh wrote:

>ok, let's put it this way : I will do everything in my power to help out
>anyone who is different in one of these fascist "communities" I am
supposedly
>supposed to respect...

You don't have to respect them, just allow them to exist without passing
laws against their behavior or sending missionaries to their community to
pressure them into changing.

... including smuggling people out of the community in
>underground railroads, etc ...

NOW you're talking.  I'd say this was an entirely appropriate response!  If
someone asks for your help in this way, give it by all means!  Somewhere
there's a place for everybody and anybody has the right to find it.

Meanwhile, I'd give anything if somebody would smuggle out all the remaining
suburban lawn nazis from my neighborhood and take them to some island with a
golf course, where they'll be safe from the likes of me and all my
"different" friends and neighbors.  <G>

--Lee

Lee A. Flier
lflier@mindspring.com