Re: [permaculture] Re: Does Permaculture have to be so expensiv

On 18-May-99 Scott Pittman wrote:

>...what I really wanted to say was I have known only a couple of teachers of
> permaculture who weren't worth ten times what they were paid, expecially when
> you see the final results as expressed by their students and their students
> students and their... etc.

But this is not the question. And teachers who get ten times more in pay would
not be the solution of the problem, either. An teacher who get nothing paid are
also not a solution. This is a structural problem and has one of his roots in
the property rights for information. The freedom of information is too
expensive for most people.

If we manage to distribute our information faster and better as the one of
Monsanto or Shell, this may really change things.

--
Thilo Pfennig
<http://Alternativ.Net/>

---