Re: Permaculture Design by Correspondence?

Hi Cathy,

I cannot remember April Sampson's e-mail address, but I know she teaches PC
by correspondence and she's somewhere on the southeastern coast of Australia.
Her home page is http://www.ozemail.com.au/%7Easkpv/index.html. I can't check
that since my browser is down, but perhaps April will respond. She's on the
lists.

Good luck, Sue

<<I have lurked for a few months - am really interested in permaculture, but
need
to brush up my technical skills.  I was hoping for some
advice on which correspondence Permaculture Design courses were available and

recommended?

I would prefer something based on the East Coast, but since it is
correspondence, I suppose it doesn't make TOO much
difference.

BTW, I have a 100 acre deer farm in Michelago, just south of Canberra.  We
have
a cold? temperate climate and a low rainfall.
I desparately want to make something of our place as an example for others in

the area, because the Monaro district
has a reputation for being abused and very clapped-out (the farm-land that
is).

Hope someone can help.

Regards

Cathy Morison
Michelago
Australia
cathy.morison@dpie.gov.au

"To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you
are">>>