EATWELL FARM. WINTERS, CALIFORNIA...... ORGANIC FARM

http://www.eatwell.com/

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu

EATWELL FARM

Winters, California

Frances and Nigel Walker
welcome you to our farm Homepage!

Our farm is in the Sacramento Valley in Northern California. We farm 17 acres organically. These pages will evolve as we have time to develop them. Your ideas and input would be appreciated. Please tell us about what you would like to learn about the farm on these pages.

Important.....Folks getting baskets please read this

What is an Eatwell Basket??

Here is a sample of our weekly newsletter
Eatwell News Tuesday 26th November 1996

This page was established in March 1995. Last revised 21st January 1997.
Hits since 31st March 1996.Web Counter