Intentional Communities Web Site: Home Page

http://www.ic.org/index.html

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu

IC WEB SITE CONTENTS
Features
IC List
REACHbook
FIC Information
Cmties Directory
Cmties magazine
Email Groups
Events Calendar
Marketplace
Resources
Prose n' Poetry
Chat
Feedback
Search our site

Search All
Intentional Communities

Behind the scenes
Donations
Volunteers
Staff Bios
Gaia and Well
YourName@ic.org
Fine print
Copyright
Disclaimer

Welcome to the Intentional Communities Web site.

New the week of July 7 - 14, 1997:
Our list of intentional communities on the Web is continually updated -- we've added over 15 in the last month. Check it out.

Intentional Community is an inclusive term for ecovillages, cohousing, residential land trusts, communes, student co-ops, urban housing cooperatives and other related projects and dreams...

This Web site serves the growing communities movement. We provide important information and access to crucial resources for seekers of community, existing and forming communities, and other friends of community.

What is intentional community, you ask? First you may want to see What's True About Intentional Communities: Dispelling the Myths . Then perhaps a bit of historical context with Geoph Kozeny's, Intentional Communities: Lifestyles Based on Ideals. Followed finally with Who We Are: An Exploration of What "Intentional Community" Means , by Dan Questenberry. Further questions? Contact the FIC at fic@ic.org.

Explore our site! The navigation bar will help keep you oriented. Feel free to use the Feedback link on any page to let us know what you think.

| user-37kb9h7.dialup.mindspring.com. at 12:35:16 AM EST using Mozilla/3.01 (Win95; I) |

Web Weavers
ficweb@ic.org