Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 19:22:29 -0500
From: "Michele Gale-Sinex/CIAS, UW-Madison" <gale-sinex@aae.wisc.edu>
To: sanet-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
Subject: Listservers of environmental interest

Howdy, SANETters--

Stop me if I'm repeating myself, but here's a pretty cool list
of environmental e-mail list servers:

Not much on farming in it, but a bunch of allied/overlapping

Just what you need!  More e-mail!!!  :^)

Michele Gale-Sinex, communications manager
Center for Integrated Ag Systems
UW-Madison College of Ag and Life Sciences
Voice: (608) 262-8018   FAX: (608) 265-3020
Community--that's what Jah say.  --Alpha Blondy