1998 Organic Conference, Guelph, Ontario, Canada

SANET:  The Organic Conference Committee which develops and promotes this
event at the University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada, would like to announce
the following dates for the 1998 event (17th annual):

Friday, January 30, 1998
Saturday, January 31, 1998

Title: Sharing The Lessons Of Organic Farming

Format: Keynote Address, Eco-Products Trade Show, 20 workshops, Public
Forum & numerous related events

Location: University Centre, U. of Guelph

This bulletin is sent in advance to allow other organic conference
organizers across North America to schedule their events on alternative
weekends.  This particular weekend was chosen by our Committee so as not to
conflict with the 1998 Eco-Farm Conference at Asilomar.  We welcome other
events' joining us for joint Conference marketing.

Tomas Nimmo
Guelph Organic Conference Co-ordinator
(705) 444-0923