Food Systems Report URL

This morning I added the executive summary of "Adding Values to Our Food
System: An Economic Analysis of Sustainable Community Food Systems" to our
website.  (This is the document that was attached to the sanet posting
"Good News For Community Food Systems" received Monday.)  Find it through a
link from our homepage (URL in signature) or go to the report directly at:

http://sunsite.unc.edu/farming-connection/foodsys/addval.htm

Feel free to refer others there.  I can leave it up indefinitely.

Craig Cramer
cdcramer@clarityconnect.com

Sustainable Farming Connection
"Where farmers find and share information"
http://sunsite.unc.edu/farming-connection

"The water will never clear up 'til you get the hogs out of the creek."
--Jim Hightower