[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Famous People]]

-- BEGIN included message

rich molini wrote:

> Subject: Re: Famous People
> Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 20:54:04 +0000
> From: rich molini <richmo@indy.net>
> To: Twittman@aol.com
>
> Twittman@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > Dear Saneters,
> >
> >     I am compiling a list of famous people that eat organic food.  This could
> > include politicions, writers, actors and actresses, etc.  If you can help
> > please reply.
> >
> > Thomas Wittman
> My goodness, why should anyone care about famous people who eat organic?
> It certainly is an ostensibly  shallow step on a long row to hoe.  If
> Howard Stern prefers organic, I think we should all follow suit.

Why knock it?  Everybody has roles models.  The concept is valid, even
if not everyone needs it. A little solidarity never hurt anybody, and
most everyone watches TV.  The guy asked for help, so why not give it if
possible.  There's certainly no harm in it it.  Patricia Dines comments
on this matter were constructive and set a good example to follow.  Nuff
said.
--

Douglas M. Hinds
Centro para el Desarrollo Comunitario y Rural A.C. (CeDeCoR)

-- END included message