Quote information please

Dear Readers:

We would like to use the following quotation at our workshops this summer,
Linking People, Purpose, and Place: An Ecological Approach to Agriculture.
We need the source and exact wording. Thank you, Heidi Carter, Education
Coordinator

"In our conversion of natural systems to agriculture, we have never known
what we were doing because we have never known what we were undoing."
Wendell Berry

Heidi Carter					E-Mail:  csas007@unlvm.unl.edu
Education Coordinator				Phone:   402-472-0917
Center for Sustainable Agricultural Systems
University of Nebraska-Lincoln