Spinach Leaf Miner Control

Hi group!
I discovered a rather large infestation of spinach leaf miner in my organic
spinach patch yesterday.  I found the name of a parasite that may help to
control the larval stage, but can't find a place to buy any of them.  Do
any of you have a good source of beneficial insects, or predators? I'm
looking for Opius pegomyiae, or any other suggestions to control spinach
leaf miner (Pegomya hyoscyami) organically. Thanks for any help in advance.
Penny
PennyFeather Farm
Nibley, Utah
PTrinca@cc.usu.edu