From: Elysabeth Bonar Bouton
To: sanet-mg@ces.ncsu.edu
Subject: Resenting Economics
Date: 08 June 1997 18:18

Can anyone suggest resources that discuss the cost of conventional
agriculture compared to that of alternative/sustainable agriculture.  I'm
interested in all costs - social, environmental, etc.  I know that natural
resource economics theory continues to develop and can address
conventional agricultural and costs to the environment, but I'm looking
for more.
<snip>

Elysabeth Bonar Bouton
Annapolis, MD