Sustainable Agriculture & academic institutions

I am not a regular member to the SANet-mg list, but I am hoping you will
be willing to help me with a question I have.

Knowing that sustainable agriculture means different things to different
people, I would like your help in putting together a short list (4-5
names) of academic institutions that are considered to be strong in the
area of sustainable agriculture. Strong in the sense of their research
programs, graduate/undergraduate programs, and/or depth and breadth of
the program.

I would be very grateful if you would share your opinions and expertise
with me. Please respond to me directly at djohnson@ccmail.calgene.com.

Thank you greatly for your help,
Deanna Johnson