Sustainable Agriculture & academic institutions

Is this a case of the gene splicers trying to buy respectibility?

Most universities these days seem to be so strapped for money and so clueless
about what is going on (institutional ignorance), that they'll take maney from
almost anyone to do outrageous things.

I guess its been that way a long time or we wouldn't be in the agricultural mess
we're in.

Bill Duesing