Northeast Farm Tour (fwd)

Hello Sanet-mg folks,

The Northeast Region SARE program is hosting a day-and-a-half, educational
farm tour in the Finger Lakes (Ithaca) region of New York July 31 & August. Our
stops will include an organic cash grain operation, a CSA, an on-farm
dairy processor, IPM vegetable production and more.

We will travel together in two buses from site to site. We have
seats/lodging for about 15 more people. Registration will be on a first-come,
first-served basis. Other than traveling to and from the meeting site in Ithaca, costs
for participants will be minimal.

If you are interested in more information/registering for the tour,
please visit our website and click on 1997 Farm Tour. The website address is:

http://www.uvm.edu/~nesare/

Or contact Merideth Simpson at 802-656-0471 BY JULY 11.

Beth Holtzman