Horticultural Information Center

	The Hort. Info. Center of McGill university, Montreal (Ca.), offers
a free consultation service to gardeners, farmers and horticulture
enthusiasts.  We can give give advice on a wide variety of topics
ranging from apples to zinnias. We deal mainly with North-Eastern US
and Eastern Canadian growing conditions.  So why not challenge us
with a question?  We are not technical experts, but we can get that
irritating fungus off your tomatoes!

			Yours.......David Coward and Monique Pare