Re: low income farmers markets

Andy:
One possible source is the following publication:

1996 National Farmers' Market Directory by Denny N. Johnson et. al.
USDA Agricultural Marketing Service, May, 1996.  144 p.

This lists farmers' markets and names and telephone numbers of farmers'
market representatives in
in each state.

You can probably find this at your nearest university or public library.
Copies are available from:

USDA/AMS/TMD
Room 2462 South
PO Box 96456