Organic Turf/Lawn Management

Dear SANNET Folks:

Some of our urban constituents have convinced their School Board to
consider alternative lawn care maintenance on school grounds.  Trouble is,
we can't seem to locate any good resources on commercial scale organic turf
management.  I searched the SAN archives with little luck  (Perhaps this
stretches the definition of agriculture a bit much?)  Could anyone
recommend good resource materials for commercial scale organic lawn
maintenance that may be of some help?  Thanks for your
assistance..............

Sincerely,

Sean McGovern
Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association
PO Box 82234 Columbus Ohio 43202
(ph) 614/294-3663
(fx) 614/291-3276
oeffa@iwaynet.net

For Organic Certification services in Ohio, call Certification Coordinator,
Sylvia Upp at 419/853-4060