Check for viruses

I have just been alerted that our LAN was infected with the
"wazzu.a" macro virus.  Thus, any mailings from this system potentially
could have carried the virus.  Please run a macro virus scan on your
systems.  If you don't have an up-to-date one, check with Frisk Software
international on the Internet and download F-MACROW to scan and clean
out macro viruses.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, but I hope you
catch it much sooner than I did.

Alison L. Hess
Agricultural Conservation Innovation Center