Announcement

Owner/Administrator,

	We would like your permission to have the
following announcement posted on your listserv.
We feel this information would be very beneficial to
your listserv subscribers, so we are offering (below)
a free copy of this journal. We hope this is helpful!
If you would like a sample copy for yourself, please let
me know.
	Also, may we have your permission to send
notices to you on a regular basis? If so, could you let
me know which topics your subscribers frequently discuss?
Do you have a list of rules and/or regulations which could
be forwarded? My e-mail address is listed below. Please
let me know if you choose to post our notice.
We very much appreciate your consideration.

Best Wishes!

Darcy M. Hogan
Internet Promotion/
Marketing Research Coordinator
The Haworth Press, Inc.
10 Alice Street
Binghamton, NY, 13904-1580 USA

E-Mail: research@haworth.com
Phone:	(607) 722-5857 Ext. 364
Fax: 	(607) 722-3487

ANNOUNCING . . .

The charter issue of the new
"Journal of Crop Production"
Request your free sample copy today!

Edited by Amarjit S. Basra, PhD, Department of Botany,
Punjab Agricultural University, India, this new biannual
journal will assess, evaluate and review major production
issues of crop science, especially those leading to a
secure world food supply and resource conservation using
environmentally friendly technologies. The journal will
present invaluable state-of-the-art information in one
reliable forum which can be directly utilized. Each issue
will be devoted to a theme representing cutting-edge topics
or research front in the field.

This new journal will address the emerging issues evoked
by globalization in agriculture, the recent trade treaties,
and the need for international agreements on germplasm,
environmental issues and human needs. The Journal of Crop
Production will also cover new strategies in the field to
meet new needs and future challenges.

The Haworth Press, Inc. would be pleased to provide you
with a free sample copy of this journal. For your free copy
and/or journal subscription information, please call us at

1-800-HAWORTH (US or Canada only)

or e-mail us at . . .

research@haworth.com

If you would like more information on this or any
of our publications, feel free to visit us and our
online catalog at

www.haworth.com

Darcy M. Hogan
Internet Promotion/