Organic Orchard Management

Dear Friends:

Sometimes what you don't find is more interesting that what you do find.

My recent request for research/information on Organic Orchard Soli
management turned up very little in the way of information appropriate to
the Midwest.  A few folks did provide helpful leads, and I have passed them
along.

For anyone interested in further information, searching the SAN archives
did yield some SARE projects that may be of interest
(http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/san/).

Thanks for your help everyone.

Sincerely,

Sean McGovern
Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association
PO Box 82234 Columbus Ohio 43202
(ph) 614/294-3663
(fx) 614/291-3276
oeffa@iwaynet.net

For Organic Certification services in Ohio, call Certification Coordinator,
Sylvia Upp at 419/853-4060