New weed management webpage

Greetings:

I just finished uploading a new weed management menu page at the
Sustainable Farming Connection website (URL below in signature line).  You
can find the page directly by going to:

http://sunsite.unc.edu/farming-connection/weeds/home.htm

It's still very much a work-in-progress.  I have to admit that I haven't
yet found as many web resources on sustainable weed control as I had hoped,
but I'm still plugging away.

If you know of any good links or original material that I might code and
upload to improve this page, please let me know.

Craig

Craig Cramer
mailto:cdcramer@clarityconnect.com

Sustainable Farming Connection
"Where farmers find and share information."
http://sunsite.unc.edu/farming-connection

"The water will never clear up 'til you get the hogs out of the creek."
-- Jim Hightower