worm tractors

Does anyone have info on composting with worms on a small farm scale (5+
acres)? Specifically, we're considering constructing worm boxes that
would serve a similar function as chicken tractors (ala Eliot Coleman).
We're wondering about what to feed them-- food waste, recycled paper
products, hay/straw/grass clippings-- and how to and how much to get.
We're hoping to establish a system that would build our soils and also
provide worms for sale. Also hoping to do smaller scale version for our
greenhouse.
Thanks in advance!
Kevin Webb
Eridu Farm CSA