LCA (Life cycle analysis)

Dear Members,
I would like to make contact with people working with the LCA technique
on food crops. I am
specifically interested in apple production -comparing different systems
of production. LCA is like an environmetal audit of production. It
allows a holistic cost to be applied to an end product, and it
identifies the most polluting areas of production. I believe it has been
commonly used in manufacturing but not so much in food production. I
have had limited experience with LCA and would like to make contact with
other people using it.
 Please contact me at the email address below.

Mike Daly
Scientific Officer
New Zealand
ph+64 3 3256 900