Re: Reference

Dan:

These pubs may have a reference to the publication you are looking for:

Dalecki, MG; Bealer, B., Who is the "organic" farmer?, The Rural
sociologist. Jan 1984. v. 4 (1) p. 11-18

Bealer, RC; Dalecki, MG., Regenerative agriculture: one more river to
cross, Sustainable agriculture & integrated farming systems : 1984,
conference proceedings / edited by Thomas C. Edens, Cynthia, Fridgen,
Susan L. Battenfield.  p. 232-243

Dalecki, MG; Coughenour, CM, Agrarianism in American society, Rural
sociology. Spring 1992. v. 57 (1) p. 48-64

Hope this helps, Hector

Hector Valenzuela
Univ. Hawaii at Manoa
hector@hawaii.edu