Re: Soil Quality Training

Maurice:

I've been gathering soil health resources on the internet that may be of
value in training or as references.  See our Soil Health Menu at
Sustainable Farming Connection at:

http://sunsite.unc.edu/farming-connection/soilhlth/home.htm

Don't miss the link to more soil health links at the bottom of the page.
If you turn up more good internet resources or print publications on the
subject, please let me know so that I can add them to the page.

Craig

At 02:33 PM 9/15/97 -0600, you wrote:

>     Has anyone is this group developed a short (training) course in soil
>     quality , or do you know of anyone that has?  If so, I would
>     appreciate a brief summary of the contents of the course, the intended
>     audience, length of the course, training method (CD ROM, Web,
>     classroom, etc.), costs, and the times of the year that it is taught
>     (if in a classroom setting).
>
>     Maurice J. Mausbach
>     Director, Soil Quality Institute
>     USDA-NRCS
>     Ames, IA
>     mausbach@nstl.gov

Craig Cramer
mailto:cdcramer@clarityconnect.com
Sustainable Farming Connection -- "Where farmers find and share information."
http://sunsite.unc.edu/farming-connection

"The water will never clear up 'til you get the hogs out of the creek."
-- Jim Hightower