Re: What is permaculture?

On Sat, 22 Dec 2001 09:12:04 -0800, jeff owens <jko@bctonline.com>
wrote:

>Is it possible we have trouble describing Pc because of our
>assumptions and cultural conditioning?  Chomsky once remarked
>that we have language to describe things our culture understands.
>But ideas that do not fit very well are difficult to describe and
>often require adjustments to language and thinking.

.... require reflection, meditation and solutions borne out of
creative insight on our part, all methods that are mostly indefinable

>These thoughts lead me to the conclusion that how we ask
>a questions is often more important than their answers.
Goebbels seemed to like that approach

> Control the questions and you control thinking.

Goebbels again, and Stalin too, probably Mao, Saddam Hussain
and Pol Pot as well

L.F.London ICQ#27930345 lflondon@mindspring.com
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech  london@ibiblio.org