RE: Let's continue a global directory on-line...

Aloha,

On further observation, there's also a lack of systemic efficiency and
function stacking here.  Ideally the laborious input work of collecting,
maintaining and frequently updating a useful global permaculture directory
database (if there is such a thing, and if it's appropriate) would serve
multiple and sometimes overlapping output functions (print, online, carrier
pigeon (also a food and fertilizer source), etc.).  If we end up with
several different groups and individuals semi-duplicating each other's
efforts, maybe we need to call in an outside consultant to help with this
issue (a permaculture designer or something like that... ;-).  Or we could
find ways to cooperate...is cooperation a permaculture ethic?

John Schinnerer