Re: Let's continue a global directory on-line...

Maybe the answer is to have those that want to be listed in the 'Directory'
pay a fee for being listed, much the same way as the Yellow Pages work in
the USA.
Gene Monaco

>If the IPJ wants to get money out of theier catalog, they must do it
on their own and hope, people will agree with their concept. I do not
see the space for a philosophic discussion about that topic. And
honestly, I do not see your point. What is it you really want?<