Re: GBlist:garages/central vacs

As a home owner with no garage, I can speak from experience when I say
that here in our region a automobile is absolutely necessary (as our
city is the size of Rhode Island).

When you leave your automobile outside in a region that experiences
weather and temperature extremes (very cold, very hot) it will shorten
significantly the life expectancy of a car.