Re: GBlist: Good Wood

I just recently read a article in Scientific American about these green
harvesting operations. The conclusion was that they are not actually all
that much better for the environment than the usual methods.

This was within the last three months or so, just go to the library and
take a look.

Best thing is just not to use wood, if you can avoid it!