GBlist: fine homebuilding issues

Greenbuilders.

Anyone out there willing to part with issues 56 and 88 of Fine
Homebuilding.  I will arrange payment and courier for anyone willing to
send them my way.  I have a challenge from a friend two short of the
complete series to find these particular publications.

Sorry, not on the thread necessarily of greenbuilding.  More next time.

Jennifer Corson
at Solterre Design, PO Box 36032, Halifax, Nova Scotia  B3J 3S9
at The Renovator's ReSource Inc., 5249 Smith Street, Halifax, NS, B3H 1M3
at Pick and Shovel Productions, Ste. 404, 1657 Barrington St, Halifax

Phone (902) 492-1215, Fax (902) 425-6795
E-Mail: corson@chebucto.ns.ca