Re: GBlist: RE: carpenter ants

Terro used to be much more toxic *&* potent.  In our experience, it does
not work nearly as well as it used to in the old form.

And carpenter-type ants do not seem to be as attracted to it in any case.
I am surprised at your success.  The small sugar/grease consuming ants are
the more vulnerable victims.

Sorry, but greener does not always work better.
jh