Re: GBlist: Re: Greywater & Lighting in NYC

Ken:

About the motion sensor thing with fluorescents - my understanding is
that it takes the amount of power that it would take to run a
fluorescent tube for 3-4 hours in order to turn it on

My father, who worked with lighting a lot had told me this, and when
I checked recently with my local power company they said no, but then
I checked with the engineering dept at Philips, and they said yes,
this was still a fact.

What is your understanding of the situation?

Marilyn
Keep on keepin' on.