GBlist: Greywater Papers

Further to the request for papers on the above topic, CMHC has a very good
paper on the topic, including schematics, in case anyone is interested. If
anyone is interested and does not know the reference, please contact me so
that I can dig up the official title and contact.
Jorg Ostrowski,  M. Arch. A.S. (MIT), B. Arch. (Toronto), Ecotect
 - living a conserver lifestyle & working in a sustainable home and office