GBlist: THE building product

As posted a while back about so many building products to choose from for so
many different areas to build, what is one to do? Especially since just one
product won't work everywhere in all conditions, right??  Well I must say
there is one product I know will work in all locations and in all weather
extremes and perform without a flaw.  It is POLYSTEEL.  We have seen it used
in desert areas and high snow areas seen it perform without a glitch. Even
small homes or mansions etc... There is not a place yet that it won't work
and beat any other product for Soundproofing, energy savings, fireproofing,
earthquake standards, structural integrity, Stopping temperature
fluctuations etc... It is affordable.
Can be done by Do it yourselfers too.  So when people are saying no one
product can....POLYSTEEL will.
Thanks again,

Darrin Thornton @ Polysteel Alternative Building Systems, Inc.
664 Hillandale Circle
Eagle Point, Oregon 97524
Office 541-830-FORM (3676)  Fax 541-830-3611
EMAIL: epsform@cdsnet.net
www.cdsnet.net/Business/Polysteel
That's about all the electronic leashes I want!!