Re: GBlist: IDIOT LOGIC

I represent a group called Real Estate Developers & Hoggish Economists
Rationalizing Robbing Impermanent Natural Goods or RED HERRING. We pour
sugary empty-calorie pseudo-concepts into the gas tanks of public debate and
spike policy discussions with low-grade alloy ideas. RED HERRINGs  will
continue to work to preserve and support our system which has been proven to
provide clean air, clean water, pure food, good health, and prosperity to
all.