GBlist: Re: Batch Water heaters DIY

Marv,

Gus Baker and Tom Wykes at the Oregon State University Extension Service
developed a set of plans for an elegantly simple batch heater. You can
probably get one from OSU by calling 541-737-3004. Ask for Energy Note
S308 "Batch Solar Water Heater Construction and Installation Plan." The
publication is 23 pages long with complete working drawings.

(Listers, Marv sent this message to me in private email, but I thought
you'd all like to see the answer.)

Bruce